The Great Pumpkin Patch

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I was out running my long run today, an out and back on a paved bike trail, and was really enjoying the scenery. Trees line a majority of the trail. It's great to see all the colors the leaves are changing and to every now and then have some leaves slowly falling to the ground around me. At the half way point, I opened up my hydo pack and pulled out a HammerGel. While I was stopped, I looked over and there was a huge pumpkin patch. I have never seem so many pumpkins before still on the ground. I got out my camera phone and snapped a shot then headed back.


It was a nice run, cool weather and good things to look at. It's a shame that this won't last long. Before too long, it will be cold and the trees will be bare. Better enjoy it while I can.

Posted by Travis at 7:08 PM  

1 comments:

I've been out of the loop for a while, just wanted to drop by and say Howdy. Hope the training for your trail run is going well.

BTW - I'm sorry to hear about Charlotte, just wanted you to know I was thinking of ya.

Jenn said...
9:17 PM  

Post a Comment