Where are you planning on competing in 2007?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I created a shared map (collection) on Local.Live.com of the events I plan on competing in for the 2007 calendar year. Each of the blue push pins have;


  • a link to the race site

  • a picture

  • small amount of info about the race

  • ability to map driving directions to and from

  • add any of my locations to your collection.

I will be updating this calendar as new events come up.


Check it out at http://local.live.com/?v=2&cid=A9B6CFBF1C9F0219!154


Below is a pic of the page



Posted by Travis at 10:09 AM  

5 comments:

Cool map and great races, I can't wait to hear about Ice Age 50. Hope the training is going well for you!

Happy Running in 2007

Ryan said...
12:20 PM  

OH MI GAWD---this is just waaay too cool!!! My mouse hasnt been so excited since I bought my first PC!!

Oh I'd love to do McNaughton--gotta check the hills--and I'm so envious that you're doing Psycho Wyco--I really wanted to do that but couldn't get anyone to commit to the crazy drive there!!

So what does a typical training week look like for you?

Lora said...
7:14 AM  

Dude, you're the man. I'd love to actually come out and watch you running around at some of these places.

John said...
5:18 PM  

my darn mac browser must not work since I can't get the link to work ... grrrr

sounds like you've got some lofty goals for this year - looking forward to hearing about them!!

Jenn said...
7:10 PM  

I like, I like.

You'll have fun at Psycho WyCo. You're bib # 24.

Happy trails,
Bad Ben

Ben, aka BadBen said...
3:30 PM  

Post a Comment